Mission and Strategy
Our goal is to promote the development of energy and water supply sectors within the competence of the Commission, to create legal framework for efficient regulation of the sector and to maintain the balance between the interests of regulated companies and consumers, to introduce new standards of transparency and independence in the tariff setting process.
To improve regulation standards by considering the recommendations provided by international projects and our experience and the last but not least:
- To create an advanced methodology for setting tariffs
- To improve the reliability of supply.
- To introduce Uniform System of Accounting and New Tariff Setting Methodologies
- To ensure better reliability of the electricity supply
- To improve the commercial service quality
- To establish the commercial service quality in the natural gas and water supply sectors
- To raise transparency and reliability of the Commission activities
- To harmonize normative acts of the Commission with EU legislation